- machined graphite separator plates
- gold plated current collectors
- banana plugs for monitoring voltage
- Belleville washer
- built-in silicon rubber heaters (120 watt) for maintaining cell temperature
- Nylon fitting/SS nut for gas tight connection to 1/4” tubing
- Membrane Electrode Assembly Included
ElectroChem provides fuel cell hardware with anode reference electrode. A reference electrode provides more accurate measurement of voltage without the effect of current. The reference electrode is used to measure and monitor the electrochemical polarization behavior of individual anode and cathode electrode independently. The Pt wire electrode is located in an open compartment which is not connected to the flow field of the fuel cell.
The Pt wire reference electrode is located in an open compartment which is connected to the flow field of the fuel cell.