Through the use of low cost materials, advanced polymer-based membranes and a streamlined manufacturing process, these humidifiers provide a superior solution for fuel cell humidification as integrated into a fuel cell system.
- Low Cost – high volume manufacturing using injection-molded components and inexpensive materials
- Compact – optimized exchanger design
- Low Maintenance – no moving parts and fewer components
- Proprietary Advantage – two patents granted and one in application
- Ease of Serviceability – membrane pleat pack can be easily changed
- Applications: Material Handling, Back Up Power, Portable Power, Residential combined Heat and Power, Automotive.
- Low Pressure Drop – open channel design using Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modelling
- Excellent RH Performance – membrane provides high water permeability
- No Parasitic Losses – humidifier is a passive device, recycling heat and humidity from exhaust