ElectroChem’s HSA™ humidifier unit is used to provide humidification to two reactant gas supply lines for the electrochemical testing of PEM, alkaline and phosphoric acid fuel cells. It provides enough capacity for single cells and fuel cell stacks. This unit is often used to support the MTS-150™, MTS-A-150™ and ECL-150™ units to provide manually controlled fuel cell testing.
|Pressure:||max. operating pressure 50 psig (ca. 4,5 bar)|
|Humidifiers (each):||100% saturation at 75 °C for input gas flow 2 l/min., 2 liter water bottles (max. fill capacity 1,6 liters)|
|Measure:||B x H x T 17 1/2” x 12 1/4” x 18 1/2” (44 x 31 x 47 cm)|
|Weight:||20 lbs. (9 kg)|
|Gas connections:||1/4” Swagelok™ tubing connectors, front panel: output humidified reactant gases to fuel cell (2), ports for refill of humidifier bottles (2), input reactant gases (2)|
|Electrical requirements:||110 V AC or 220 V AC
HSA™ – 7 A or 3,5 A
HSA-TC™ – 10 A or 5 A
HSA-TC-GTL™ – 10 A or 5 A
Highest quality humidification capacity
Two independent gas lines a decade of product refinement
“State of the Art” Humidification Control:
- proprietary design from ElectroChem, Inc.
- dual reservoir construction
- complete saturation at 75 °C and 2 liters/min.
- no erratic flow or water slugs in gas supply to cell
- all stainless steel construction
- controlled by independent programmable PID temperature controllers
- contact thermostats provide high temperature automatic cutoff for safety (automatically reset)